LIQUI Filter GmbH
Efficient chip & coolant management! Economic and ecological cycle in perfected form: chips are crushed, de-oiled, melted down directly, coolant is recovered, filtered, processed and made available to the production processes again.
PROFITABLE CHIP PROCESSING
Shredding and drying of metal chips as well as separation and recovery of oils.
With LIQUI chip systems, an economic and ecological cycle is possible in a complex and complete form:
- Complete chip cycle: break ship – de-oil – melt directly – reuse.
- Recovering coolant (oil or emulsion) from chips – filtering and processing – feeding it back into the manufacturing processes.
Based on our experience we support you in creating decisive competitive advantages: In their operation, our plants make a significant contribution to increasing productivity and protecting manufacturing equipment as well as the environment. Save resources, the environment – and your wallet! With LIQUI chip systems you can recover up to 150 liters of oil from 1 ton of chips! Benefit from the advantages of efficient chip and coolant management. The payback time of our chip systems is less than 2 years for most of our customers.
OIL RECOVERY: up to 150 l/to
GUARANTEED RESIDUAL MOISTURE: 2 – 3 %
GREEN DEALS – CHIP SYSTEMS:
- Reduction of volume – thus lower logistics frequency – the result is 100 % environmental protection due to less transport.
- Recovery of process materials, e.g. oil or emulsion – the result is 100 % recycling economy
- Preparation for recycling – the result is 100 % environmental protection
- Reuse of metals by melting down – the result is 100 % circular economy
- Melting down can be carried out on site – thus no additional external logistics necessary – 100 % environmental protection
- Full integration of LIQUI products into the circular economy – making LIQUI a real race winner in terms of green deals.
STAND-ALONE SYSTEMS. CENTRAL SYSTEMS. SPECIAL SYSTEMS.
Chip system LIQUI Filter GmbH
Harpoon conveyor LIQUI Filter GmbH
Interested? We would be pleased to submit you a specific offer for a chip processing plant.
Please fill in the questionnaire “Chips” and send it by email to email@example.com